For years, Christopher R. Montgomery, CPA has been providing quality, personalized financial guidance to local individuals and businesses. Christopher R. Montgomery, CPA's expertise ranges from basic tax management and accounting services to more in-depth services such as audits, financial statements, and financial planning.
I am a Certified Public Accountant practicing out of my home office in New Rochelle, New York with over 30 years experience providing auditing, tax, and accounting financial consulting services to the general public.
Born February 14, 1942 in New Rochelle, New York.
- New Rochelle Schools until 1959 when moved to Pelham, N.Y..
- Graduated Pelham Memorial High School 196 1
- Graduated New York University 1965---Earned Bachelor of Science in Accounting.
- United States Navy 1963-1 969---Earned Officer Rank of LTJG.
- Price Waterhouse a Co.---Accounting Firm.
- Moved to California 1970 with PW 8t Co.
- Owned Small Retail Store 1971 - 1974.
- Dymo Products Company---Cost Accountant
- Robert 0. Folkoff sr Co. CPAs---1 974-1 987---Earned Parmer in 1977.
- Earned California CPA Certificate in 1978.
- Moved to Pelham, N.Y. in 1987.
- Joined Father, Robert F. Montgomery, in Partnership.
- Earned New York CPA Certificate in 1988.
- Practicing CPA to Present.
Our mission is to help clients maintain financial viability in the present while taking a proactive approach to achieve future goals. This requires open communication to reach an understanding of our clients' needs, thorough research, and sound analysis. Christopher R. Montgomery, CPA is dedicated to meeting these goals with high standards of excellence and professionalism.
- Village of Pelham Manor
- Village of Pelham
- Village of Pelham Federal Housing Authority
- Beechwoods Cemetery Association
- The Manor Club
- Bartow-Pell Landmark Fund
- International Garden Club
Full bookkeeping, accounting, payroll, and tax services for individuals and business establishments. These services are varied and change depending on the needs of the clients. My computer and computer service companies are used when possible.
Check writing on a power of attorney basis for certain people who cannot do it for themselves, and associated services.
l am Trustee for certain Trusts.
I was a consultant to the Town of Pelham.
18 Tax seasons in California.
21 Tax Seasons in New York.
These tax seasons included services to individuals, businesses, profit corporations,non-profit corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts.
We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Feel free to contact us at any time:
Christopher R. Montgomery, CPA
PO BOX 8430
Pelham, New York 10803-8430
You can also send us a message directly through the Contact page of this website.